Tuesday 12 February 2013

Get to Know Me Tag

As far as I'm aware this is a pretty old tag and I've never used one before nor understand how they work so! 
 
I thought it would be nice to do a little post about me as I enjoy reading these kinds of posts on other beauty addicts blogs...
 
 
 
1. Are you named after anyone?

Yes, my Nana was Josephine and my Granny is Agnes or Nan as she is known. My mum and dad put their names together and came up with Joanne, Jo-Nan... see!
I was nearly Joanna but my Mum and Dad thought it was too much of a mouthful with my second name!

2. When was the last time you cried?

I actually can't remember which is unusual as I'm quite an emotional person. I was last emotional and on the verge of tears when I was offered my new job.

3. Do you have kids?

Nope, that's for the future!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Yes, I'm a loyal person and very reliable. I think people can be very fickle these days and make promises here there and everywhere with no real commitment. I am quite a literal person so if I said I'd do it the chances are that I will. I like people who are reliable so I'd be friends with me. And anyway I'm hilarious so naturally! (haha..)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I can do but I usually just use it to state a point or wind my partner up!

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?

I am undecided on this. I actually really hope never to be faced with the option to bungee jump or not to bungee jump as I'd probably freak at the last minute and then regret it. I once had the opportunity to go for a camel ride in Egypt and got an angry one so I chickened out... I secretly really regret it. That being said, what chance do I have with a bungee jump if I can't even ride a camel?

7. What's your favourite cereal?

I prefer toast or fruit in the morning but I am partial to the odd bowl of lucky charms here or there.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

I notice their reaction to me. If they appear friendly it puts me at ease but if they look at me with anything other than a friendly smile or similar to that it makes me feel uncomfortable. 
Out in about however I tend to notice peoples shoes first (I know I'm odd!).

9. What is your eye colour?

Blue.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Ohh most definitely happy endings, even the trailers for scary films give me nightmares for literally months. I am so sad.

11. Favourite smells?

I love vanilla. It reminds me of warm happy places and of being a little girl. It makes me think of summer and summer holidays too.

12. Summer or winter?

I think during winter I wish it was summer and during summer I wish it was winter! I like things about both but sometimes feel they go on too long! That sounds so daft! In summer I love sitting in the park, holidays, BBQs and warm nights. In winter I love snuggling up with my partner, watching DVDs and eating takeaway as well as the festive period!

13. Computer or television?

I don't watch much TV, only really a select couple of programmes so probably a computer as there is much more entertainment available such as reading blogs and buying products which make me skint but very happy!

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

I've been to America three times, I've been with my family all the times I've been though. We went to Disney World and Universal Studios Florida every time we've been and also to St Pete's beach the most recent time back in 2010. Amazing.

15. Do you have any special talents?

When I was younger I was a competitive championship Highland dancer. It was pretty much my life until I went to uni. I was really good and won lots of trophies but unfortunately was never quite one of the champions. Got some fabulous achievements and memories though!

16. Where were you born?

In Alexandria, a little town near Glasgow in Scotland.

17. What are your hobbies?

I've had various hobbies over the years my main one being Highland dancing for a long time. When I went to uni it turned into going clubbing and now I really enjoy buying and trying out new beauty products and going shopping. Blogging is a fairly new hobbie of mine but I'm hoping I'll get better at it and it will become a main hobbie.
 
18. Do you have any pets?

I have a little black cat called Troy, he's about 11 now. We used to have his brother too, Cody but he died a couple of years ago, I still say to people I have 'cats' instead of 'cat' because I miss him!

19. Favourite movie?

I love Dirty Dancing, I think that would be my all time favourite. I also loveee Taken, Taken 2, Superbad, The Hangover and Bridesmaids. My partner has quite an influence on this! We are currently nearing the end of season 5 of Supernatural which is AH-MA-ZING!

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have a little huge brother (6ft odds towering over my 4ft 11 nothingness) who is 18.
 
There we have it! I hope you found it slightly interesting if your reading and if you got to the end well done! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to leave your blog web address so I can check it out! Jo x